Hi friends! It's October and that's the start of my holiday card classes! This month, we'll be making cards using the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set. Here is a sneak peek of the class cards:
You will be making 12 cards (3 each of 4 designs). Your kit will include envelopes, paper, embellishments, and dimensionals to make the cards. The modified class format is “stamp and go”. Here is how it works:
- Sign up for a time slot to stamp (up to 4 people each)
- Come to my house to stamp your images, pick up your kit, and pay for class. Please wear a mask.
- Finish your cards at home. You will need markers/coloring tools in addition to adhesive to complete the cards at home. On my cards, I used Stampin' Blends to color the images. If you'd like to purchase blends, I have them as a special this month, please see below.
The class fee is $25. You can also choose add-ons at a special price. If you would like any of the option(s), let me know and I will order them for you:
- A - $18 #153322 Gnome for the Holidays Stamp Set ($22 value after shipping and GET)
- B - $16: #153512 Snowflake Splendor DSP and #153513 Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper ($19 value after shipping and GET)
- C - $42: Stampin’ Blends combo packs of 5 colors (Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Highland Heather, Petal Pink, Smoky Slate, ) or select 5 colors of your choice ($52 value after shipping and GET)
- A, B & C – Select a Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack in the color of your choice for FREE ($10+ value after shipping and GET)
Here are the time slots available, up to 4 people each. You will be able to finish stamping within a half hour--the buffer is for me to clean and reset.
- Saturday, October 17th – 9 am, 9:45 am, 10:30 am, 11:15 am, 12:00 pm, 12:45 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:15 pm
- Sunday, October 18th – 9 am, 9:45 am, 10:30 am, 11:15 am, 12:00 pm, 12:45 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:15 pm
Please email me to reserve your spot to stamp and specify if you would like any of the add-ons (A, B, C). Note: For the add-ons, please notify me by October 9th so that your items will arrive in time for class. Looking forward to Holiday Gnomes “stamp and go”!
Featured items used for class (not an all-inclusive list):