Hi friends! Happy new year! Hope you can join me to kick-off 2023 and make these cute collection of cards featuring products from the new mini catalog and Sale-A-Bration. It's going to be sweet! Here is a sneak peek of the class cards:
You will be making 12 cards (3 each of 4 designs). Your kit will include envelopes, paper, embellishments, and dimensionals to make the cards. The modified class format is “stamp and go”. Here is how it works:
- Sign up for a time slot to stamp (up to 4 people each)
- Come to my house to stamp your images, cut/punch/emboss as needed, pick up your kit, and pay for class. Masks are optional.
- Finish your cards at home--photos and recipes will be posted on my website. You will need markers, scissors and adhesive to complete the cards at home.
The class fee is $25. Here are the time slots available, up to 4 people each. You will be able to finish stamping prior to the end of the hour.
- Saturday, January 21 – 9 a, 10 am, 11 am, noon, 1 pm, 2 pm
- Sunday, January 22 – 1 pm, 2 pm
Please email me to reserve your spot to stamp. Looking forward to seeing you at “stamp and go”!
Featured items used for class (not an all-inclusive list):