Hope you can drop by our new catalog open house on May 15, 2022 anytime between 9 am to 2 pm. It will be in my garage and you can enter through the driveway—the door will be open throughout the event. An RSVP is not required but would be helpful for planning purposes—please email me if you plan to stop by.
You will receive a new catalog packet that contains:
- The new annual catalog
- “Take and make” – photos and recipes of the projects will be posted on May 15th on my blog
- Snacks to go
Shop the retired products sale in-person! 😊 And this will be the 3rd year where we will donate 50% of the retired product sales to the Hawaii FoodBank.
AND qualify for prize drawings:
- Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine
- 2022-2024 In Colors Bundle – Classic Ink pads, 8 ½ x 11” cardstock pack
Here is how to qualify for the drawings:
- Pick up a new catalog packet = 1 ticket
- For every $10 spent on the retired sale = 1 ticket
- For every $10 in product on a new order placed between May 3rd to 31st = 1 ticket (you can order on-line via my website or I can place the order for you)
- For signing up as a demonstrator with me between May 3rd to 31st (see IN COLOR STARTER KIT special below) = 12 tickets
- Donate to the FoodBank, for every $10 donated = 2 tickets (please give your donation to me at open house or you can mail it to me)
- There is no limit to the number of tickets you can get through May 31st. I will keep track and put them in the basket for you with your name.
- I will draw and announce the 2 winners on June 1st!
Stampin’ Up Special from May 3rd to the 31st: IN COLOR STARTER KIT
- The $99 starter kit includes $125 in products of your choice, a free Paper Pumpkin kit and business resources (catalogs, order forms, etc.)
- PLUS an additional $66.50 of FREE 2022-2024 In Color Products, shown below
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Jodi & Ralene