A Fishy Card
Hi there! It’s been a while since my last post—we’ve been wrapped up in house projects and my stamp area hasn’t been that accessible. I finally cleared an area and worked on some cards using my favorite set from the mini catalog--Catch You Later. It reminds me of my only pet—a fish with the original name “fishy”, ha ha.
It’s a simple layout that can be done in many colorways. I decided to use the Pattern Party DSP with coordinating cardstock and inks. After coloring, I accented the fish with Wink of Stella Clear.
These guys just make you smile!
Here is the recipe:
- Stamp Set: Catch You Later
- Pattern Party DSP 2 x 5 ½” for the first card; 2 1/8 x 5 ½” for the 2nd card
- Bermuda Bay cardstock 8 ½ x 5 ½” for the first card; Pale Papaya for the 2nd card
- Basic White cardstock 2 ½” circle
- Poppy Parade 2 ¾ x 2 ¾” for the first card; Bermuda Bay 2 ¾ x 3 ¼” for the 2nd card
- Ink Pad: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Stampin’ Blends: Smoky Slate, Pale Papaya, Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo
- Wink of Stella Clear
- Layering Circles Dies
- Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
If you'd like to order any of the products, click on the pictured item to jump immediately to my website and shop or from the top menu, click on SHOP NOW.