Hi friends! It's the last class of the year. We'll be making a bunch of cute holiday projects that you can gift to family and friends. They will feature some of my favorite holiday critters and characters--mice, snowmen, penguins, gingerbread and more. Here is a sneak peek of the projects:
You will be making 2 sets of each of the following projects:
- Post-it note holder , including the 3x3 post it pad
- Scalloped treat box with topper plus treats to fill it
- Kraft window box with a card and hot chocolate packets
- Decorated box with 6 gift tags
- Holiday folder with 3x3 cards and envelopes
Your kit will include the paper, embellishments, dimensionals, a box of mini glue dots and white chalk marker to make the cards. The modified class format is “stamp and go”. Here is how it works:
- Sign up for a 90 minute time slot to stamp (up to 5 people each)
- Come to my house to pick up your kit, stamp your images, die cut and punch as needed, and pay for class. Please wear a mask.
- Finish your cards at home--photos and recipes will be posted on my website. You will need markers, scissors and adhesive to complete the cards at home.
The class fee is $40. Here are the time slots available, up to 5 people each. You will be able to finish stamping prior to the end of your 90 minute time slot.
- Saturday, November 20th – 9 am, 10:30 am (full), noon, 1:30 pm, 3 pm
- Sunday, November 21st – 9 am (full), 10:30 am, noon (full), 1:30 pm, 3 pm (full)
Please email me to reserve your spot to stamp. Looking forward to seeing you at “stamp and go”!
Featured items used for class (not an all-inclusive list):