Hi friends! It's all about the holidays for November and this class will be held earlier than usual this month, please note it's the weekend of November 6th. We'll be using the pretty Whimsy and Wonder Specialty Designer Series paper and colored foil to make an assortment of cards with penguins, mice, snowmen and trees. Here is a sneak peek of the class cards:
You will be making 12 cards (3 each of 4 designs). Your kit will include envelopes, paper, embellishments, and dimensionals to make the cards. The modified class format is “stamp and go”. Here is how it works:
- Sign up for a time slot to stamp (up to 4 people each)
- Come to my house to stamp your images, cut/punch/emboss as needed, pick up your kit, and pay for class. Please wear a mask.
- Finish your cards at home--photos and recipes will be posted on my website. You will need markers (for the snowmen card), scissors and adhesive to complete the cards at home.
The class fee is $25. Here are the time slots available, up to 4 people each. You will be able to finish stamping prior to the end of the hour.
- Saturday, November 6th – 9 am (full), 10 am (full), 11 am, noon, 1 pm, 2 pm
- Sunday, November 7th – 9 am (full), 10 am (full), 11 am (full), noon, 1 pm, 2 pm (full)
Please email me to reserve your spot to stamp. Looking forward to seeing you at “stamp and go”!
Featured items used for class (not an all-inclusive list):