You are invited to our 2021 Stamped With Aloha
PENGUIN PARTY VIRTUAL STAMP CAMP
Main event: Saturday, October 23, 2021, 10 am – 1 pm via Zoom
Pre-event: Penguin Pajama Party, Friday, October 22, 2021, 7 – 8 pm via Zoom
Registration Fee: $75
This event will take place on ZOOM. However, if you are unable to attend the live event, you can watch the video tutorials.
- Penguin Pajama Party mystery stamping project
- Supplies to create the penguin holiday projects
- Penguin purse
- Set of six penguin mini cards with envelopes that fit in the purse
- Cool penguin ornament
- Hula penguin gift card holder
- Merry penguin memory book
- Access to all project videos
- Edible penguin treat
- Over $60 worth of products
- Your choice of a Sale-A-Bration item (must register by Sept 29th)
- Prize giveaways
- Grand prize drawing for a $50 Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificate
Your kit will be mailed to you prior to the event or you may pick it up from your demonstrator, indicate your choice on the registration form.
You will also need:
- Scissors and glue
- Penguin Place Stamp Set, available for purchase as an add-on, see Bundle A
- Ink pads: Memento Tuxedo Black, Polished Pink, Pumpkin Pie, available for purchase as an add-on, see Bundles A and B
Optional Holiday Bundles
We are offering 2 bundles with free shipping and no GET (over 14% savings) for purchase with your registration that you will receive with your kit.
- Bundle A: $30.50 (full retail $35) Penguin Place Stamp Set, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, and Loose Flower Flourishes
- Bundle B: $30 (full retail $35) Polished Pink Classic Pad, Pumpkin Pie Classic Pad, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Simply Classic Treat Boxes (pack of 10)
- Earn an additional Sale-A-Bration item with the purchase of both bundles (must register by Sept 29th)
Registration deadline is September 29th. Complete the attached registration form and submit with payment to your demonstrator. This is the perfect opportunity to get a jump start on your holiday projects! We hope you can join us!
Cindy Baughman, Berdina Kubo, Jodi Hashimoto, Norine Oyasato, Zeny Lucey
Please fill out the registration form (Download 2021 Penguin Party - Registration Form fillable) and submit it with your payment. You can send it via mail or electronically.
- By mail: Mail your registration form and check payable to Jodi Hashimoto to 95-1182 Meheu Street, Mililani, HI 96789
- By email: Email the completed form to me (it's a fillable PDF) at [email protected]
- Electronic payment option: Send your payment via Venmo (Jodi-Hashimoto)
Optional Bundle A
Optional Bundle B
If you would like the flyer as a pdf, you can get it here (Download 2021 Penguin Party Stamp Camp Flyer).