Hi friends! August class combines 2 seasons--summer and winter. We'll be making pretty plant cards featuring the Plentiful Plants Bundle. Then penguin and friends cards featuring the Penguin Playmates designer series paper from Sale-A-Bration (starts on August 3rd!). Here is a sneak peek of the class cards:
You will be making 12 cards (3 each of 4 designs). Your kit will include envelopes, paper, embellishments, and dimensionals to make the cards. The modified class format is “stamp and go”. Here is how it works:
- Sign up for a time slot to stamp (up to 4 people each)
- Come to my house to stamp your images, cut/punch/emboss as needed, pick up your kit, and pay for class. Please wear a mask.
- Finish your cards at home. You will need scissors and adhesive to complete the cards at home.
The class fee is $25. Here are the time slots available, up to 4 people each. You will be able to finish stamping prior to the end of the hour.
- Saturday, August 21st – 9 am (full), 10 am, 11 am, noon, 1 pm, 2 pm
- Sunday, August 22nd – 9 am (full) , 10 am, 11 am (full), noon (full), 1 pm, 2 pm (full)
Please email me to reserve your spot to stamp. Looking forward to seeing you at “stamp and go”!
Featured items used for class (not an all-inclusive list):