Hi friends! July's class is all about summer. It's baseball season and time for summer adventures where we are wearing our ballcaps. And we can enjoy all of the wonderful flowers and plants. We'll be using more of the stamp sets and products from the Annual Catalog. Here is a sneak peek of the class cards:
You will be making 12 cards (3 each of 4 designs). Your kit will include envelopes, paper, embellishments, and dimensionals to make the cards. The modified class format is “stamp and go”. Here is how it works:
- Sign up for a time slot to stamp (up to 4 people each)
- Come to my house to stamp your images, cut/punch/emboss as needed, pick up your kit, and pay for class. Please wear a mask.
- Finish your cards at home. You will need adhesive to complete the cards at home.
The class fee is $25. Here are the time slots available, up to 4 people each. You will be able to finish stamping prior to the end of the hour.
- Saturday, July 17th – 9 am (full), 10 am (full), 11 am, noon, 1 pm, 2 pm
- Sunday, July 18th – 9 am , 10 am, 11 am (full), noon, 1 pm, 2 pm
Please email me to reserve your spot to stamp. Looking forward to seeing you at “stamp and go”!
Featured items used for class (not an all-inclusive list):