Hi friends! June's class is all about friends--people and critters. We'll be using more of the the new stamp sets and products from the Annual Catalog. Here is a sneak peek of the class cards:
You will be making 12 cards (3 each of 4 designs). Your kit will include envelopes, paper, embellishments, and dimensionals to make the cards. The modified class format is “stamp and go”. Here is how it works:
- Sign up for a time slot to stamp (up to 4 people each)
- Come to my house to stamp your images, cut/punch/emboss as needed, pick up your kit, and pay for class. Please wear a mask.
- Finish your cards at home. You will need markers/coloring tools in addition to adhesive to complete the cards at home. On my cards, I used Stampin' Blends to color the images. Here are the colors used this month: Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, Bronze. These colors can easily be changed to accommodate the ones that you have.
The class fee is $25. You can also choose add-ons at a special price. If you would like any of the option(s), let me know and I will order them for you:
A - $19 Right Behind You 155790 pg. 84 ($24 value with shipping and GET)
B – $20 Count on Me 155647 pg. 82 ($25 value with shipping and GET)
FREE with A & B: Choice of a pack of dimensionals or liquid glue ($5 value with shipping and GET)
Here are the time slots available, up to 4 people each. You will be able to finish stamping prior to the end of the hour.
- Saturday, June 26th – 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, noon, 1 pm, 2 pm
- Sunday, June 27th – 9 am (full), 10 am, 11 am (full), noon, 1 pm (full), 2 pm (full)
Please email me to reserve your spot to stamp. Looking forward to seeing you at “stamp and go”!
Featured items used for class (not an all-inclusive list):