Hi friends! For March's class, we'll be making cards using products from the new mini catalog --some cool treats and furry spring friends. Here is a sneak peek of the class cards:
You will be making 12 cards (3 each of 4 designs). Your kit will include envelopes, paper, embellishments, and dimensionals to make the cards. The modified class format is “stamp and go”. Here is how it works:
- Sign up for a time slot to stamp (up to 4 people each)
- Come to my house to stamp your images, cut/punch/emboss as needed, pick up your kit, and pay for class. Please wear a mask.
- Finish your cards at home. You will need markers/coloring tools in addition to adhesive to complete the cards at home. On my cards, I used Stampin' Blends to color the images. Here are the colors used this month: Crumb Cake, Gray Granite (or Smoky Slate), Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
The class fee is $25. You can also choose add-ons at a special price. If you would like any of the option(s), let me know and I will order them for you:
A - $30 Sweet Ice Cream Bundle includes Sweet Ice Cream stamp set and Ice Cream Cone builder punch ($36 value with shipping and GET)
B - $19 Springtime Joy stamp set ($23 value with shipping and GET)
FREE with A & B: Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles ($7 value with shipping and GET)
Here are the time slots available, up to 4 people each. You will be able to finish stamping prior to the end of the hour.
- Saturday, March 20th – 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, noon, 1 pm, 2 pm
- Sunday, March 21st – 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, noon, 1 pm, 2 pm
Please email me to reserve your spot to stamp. Looking forward to seeing you at “stamp and go”!
Featured items used for class (not an all-inclusive list):