My new favorite set is Cute Fruit--the name just says it all! It has these great smiley faces that I will be using on many of my cards. It is in the Beginner's Brochure on page 7 (below). Clicking on the brochure image on the right side of this page to see the full brochure.
Here are the note cards that I made with this set and the new 2020-2022 in-colors. These cards are the "take and makes" for my new catalog drive and pick-up event this weekend, June 13th and 14th. Please go to my blog post from June 4th to check out all of the details!
And here is a closer look at each card.
All of these cards use the whisper white note cards and envelopes plus the In Color 6x6" 2020-2022 DSP. So much cuteness :) Recipes are as follows:
- Pineapple Card
- Whisper White cardstock 2 x 3 1/4"
- Bumblebee cardstock 3 1/4 x 3/4"
- DSP 2 x 3 1/4" (note: to save paper, you can make it 2 x3", then cut it in half so that there is a gap under the pineapple which you don't see; this is how I cut the "take and make" version)
- Ink: Bumblebee, Just Jade, Tuxedo Black
- Banana Card
- Whisper White cardstock 2 x 2"
- Basic Black cardstock 2 1/8 x 2 1/8"
- DSP 1 3/4 x 5"
- Ink: Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Tuxedo Black
- Watermelon Card
- Whisper White cardstock 2 x 2 3/4"
- Just Jade 2 1/4 x 3"
- DSP 1 3/4 x 5" (or Magenta Madness cardstock)
- Ink: Magenta Madness, Just Jade, Tuxedo Black
Thanks for visiting!